Red, white and....baby!

[name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Marie[/name] was born on the [name]July[/name] 4th after 20 hours of labor! We almost thought she wasn’t going to make it until the fourth. She proved us wrong and then some! She joins big sister, [name]Cadence[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Oh, [name]Clarissa[/name] is such a pretty name. Congratulations! It’s extra-special to have a baby on the Fourth.

[name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is stunning! [name]Clarissa[/name] and [name]Cadence[/name] sound beautiful together! Congrats and good luck to you and your baby! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! A long labor but worth it…how fun to have a fourth of [name]July[/name] baby! So many reasons to celebrate!

Congrats on your little holiday baby! Sorry about your long labor, but I’m sure she’s worth it! Your girls’ names are so sweet, just as I’m sure they are.

God bless!

Congrats on your little 4th of [name]July[/name] sweetie.

[name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is lovely! I love it with [name]Cadence[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you plan on calling her [name]Ari[/name]? I know you’d been looking for [name]Ari[/name] names a while back… :slight_smile:

All the best!

I have been waiting forever to find a baby [name]Clarissa[/name], it is a gorgeous name. Congratulations!

rollo

You’re Forth of [name]July[/name] too! Congratulations! Beautiful name pick.

Oh, what a lucky little girl to get such a stunningly gorgeous name!! Clarissa one of my favorites! Congratulations!