Reese Hosanna? Yes or No?

What do you think of the name Reese Hosanna?

Is it a good name? Does it flow okay?

If you don’t like it, share another middle.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s [name_u]Reese[/name_u] I’m not keen on (this style of name just isn’t my thing). I actually love [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. It’s been a favorite for along time, I’m just trying to find the right middle.

1 Like

That’s fair enough, just thought I’d explain why I wasn’t being helpful and suggesting other middles.

1 Like

I think these names clash. They sound like two really different styles to me.
Reese Claire or Reese June or Reese May might be nice. Perhaps a longer middle like Hannah or Olivia too.

4 Likes

[name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f] is bright and lovely!!!

1 Like

I like the idea of [name_u]Reese[/name_u] with an unexpected middle, but [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f] sort of misses the mark for me. As a [name_u]Christian[/name_u], it feels a little strange to use a proclamation of “help/save” to the [name_m]Lord[/name_m] as a name. I get the appeal, there’s just something about it that feels off to me.

[name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f], [name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], or [name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] feel more usable, IMO.

2 Likes

love it! [name_u]Reese[/name_u] balances [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f] out nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like