Refined Girls list

we have sat back and thought about our girls names that we want to use… middle names are still [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Gwendoline[/name] and one twin will definatly be called [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] if a girl. its just that the second twin is too hard!

so our names are…

[name]Agnes[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
and…

[name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Gwendoline[/name] ([name]Rosie[/name])
[name]Edith[/name] [name]Gwendoline[/name] ([name]Edie[/name])
[name]Maude[/name] [name]Gwendoline[/name] ([name]Maudie[/name]) (not sure about the paring of this)
or our original one…
[name]Martha[/name] [name]Gwendoline[/name]

siblings are [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Sybil[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Edith[/name] [name]Gwendoline[/name] is gorgeous! [name]Agnes[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] are perfect for sisters. [name]Aggie[/name] and [name]Edie[/name] would be so cute as well! The others are nice but don’t compare to [name]Edith[/name] in my eyes.

I like [name]Edith[/name] best too. [name]Edie[/name] and [name]Aggie[/name]! And they go very well with other siblings. [name]Sybil[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is gorgeous btw! And I love [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Double vowel combos are so pretty.

[name]Rosalind[/name] is my pic. [name]Aggie[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name].

[name]Edith[/name] [name]Gwendoline[/name]!

To go with [name]Agnes[/name], [name]Edith[/name] works the best, imo.

[name]Edie[/name] for sure!

[name]Agnes[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] sounds so cute! Definitely [name]Edith[/name]!

Another vote for [name]Edith[/name]! Perfect with [name]Agnes[/name]. In the movie Despicable Me (a fav of mine and my stepson’s), the three sisters are [name]Margot[/name], [name]Edith[/name], and [name]Agnes[/name]. [name]Ever[/name] since I saw the movie I have been in love with the sibset, and all the names on their own :slight_smile:

[name]Rosalind[/name] or [name]Edith[/name] are my picks. But they are all lovely name combos that you have come up with!

[name]Rosalind[/name] is such a gorgeous name. Choose that :slight_smile:

To match your sibset, I’d go with (1) [name]Edith[/name] or (2) [name]Martha[/name]. [name]Both[/name] sound great with [name]Gwendolen[/name] in the middle.

My favorite name from your list is [name]Rosalind[/name], but it doesn’t fits with your other children’s names as well and doesn’t sounds as good with [name]Gwendolen[/name] in the middle. I like [name]Maude[/name] ok, but I’m just not feeling it for you.