Reid or Pierce for Stanton's sibling

We are having child number 2. Our first child’s name is [name]Stanton[/name], which is a family name. We are at a crossroads between [name]Reid[/name] and [name]Pierce[/name]. Our last name is Czajkowski (pronounced Cha-cow-ski). Which one is strong, unique, traditional and slightly preppy? Your advice would greatly help us!

Thank you,
Your fellow Nameberry

I love [name]Pierce[/name] to go with your other son’s name. [name]Pierce[/name] Czajkowski is a very preppy name to me, and I love the sound.

I think [name]Reid[/name] is perfect!

I really like both, I won’t be of any help. I would wait until you meet your son and then decide which one he looks like. [name]Both[/name] are great names and you can’t go wrong with either.

I like both too! Either one is great and goes well with big brother’s name. (Which I love by the way). If I had to pick one though I would go with [name]Reid[/name].

[name]Both[/name] fit your requirements. I’d say [name]Pierce[/name] is a little preppier than [name]Stanton[/name], so that’s my pick. Maybe pick between the two after the little one is born? Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like both names but I prefer [name]Reid[/name] with your surname. [name]Stanton[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] would make two very handsome and distinguished sibling names. If you’re still undecided, bring both of them to the hospital with you and make a final decision after you meet the little guy.

I prefer [name]Reid[/name] between the two.
I also think that [name]Reid[/name] sounds much better with your surname that [name]Pierce[/name] does.

[name]Stanton[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] make amazing names for brothers!

I like them both, but agree with the poster above that [name]Reid[/name] flows better with your surname.

Is your [name]Stanton[/name] a boy or a girl? I remember your earlier posts and for some reason was thinking your [name]Stanton[/name] was a girl. Regardless, I think [name]Pierce[/name] is much more distinctive and a great fit with [name]Stanton[/name].

[name]Reid[/name] is not my idea of preppy. I like [name]Pierce[/name], and [name]Piers[/name] even more than that.

I agree, of the two [name]Pierce[/name] is more of an equal to [name]Stanton[/name] than [name]Reid[/name] as far as having a distinguished or “preppy” sound. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Pierce[/name] sounds more preppy and distinguished than [name]Reid[/name] does. Although, I do love [name]Reid[/name] as well.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I agree! :slight_smile:

I also think they both sound great but here is my two cents:

[name]Pierce[/name]: Sounds good with your last name, sounds preppy like [name]Stanton[/name], and is a bit more distinctive than [name]Reid[/name].

[name]Reid[/name]: A very handsome name, also sounds great with [name]Stanton[/name], flows a bit better with your last name.

I suppose it would depend on their middle name’s as well for me!

What excellent insight into both names. I ,too, love [name]Reid[/name] but [name]Pierce[/name] seems to be a more powerful and less common name among my peers in [name]Virginia[/name]. My husband loves the middle name [name]Walker[/name], so the name would be [name]Pierce[/name] [name]Walker[/name]. What do you think of this middle name with [name]Pierce[/name]? What other names might flow best with [name]Pierce[/name] or is this the best option?

[name]Stanton[/name] [name]Benedict[/name]… both are family names and both are very strong names. Can [name]Pierce[/name] _______ stand up to this? I welcome your insight into a middle name which also flows and sounds right.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Reid[/name]!

Next to [name]Stanton[/name] [name]Benedict[/name], [name]Pierce[/name] [name]Walker[/name] looks a little wimpy. Are there any other family names on the table?

Unfortunately, the only other family name to use is [name]Joseph[/name]. I am completely without strong names to balance [name]Stanton[/name] [name]Benedict[/name]! I welcome all advice!