Reintroducing…

Earlier this week, I posted about the arrival of our son, [name_u]Jory[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. After a few days at home calling him by that name, it seemed to suit him less and less. I felt guilty at first but decided sticking with a name that felt wrong wasn’t worth it.

So after some deliberation…reintroducing [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m], [name_u]Harry[/name_u] for short. [name_u]Harry[/name_u] is also a beloved family name, and [name_m]Harris[/name_m] gives him a more formal name to use as he sees fit in adulthood. We also love that [name_m]Harris[/name_m] has ties to [name_u]Scotland[/name_u], fitting in with older siblings [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] :blush:

Thank you again for the warm reception with my first announcement. But our little man is definitely a [name_u]Harry[/name_u] :heart:

66 Likes

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is wonderful!! I’m glad you found what fits him

1 Like

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is so charming! And I love it with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love his name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations!

1 Like

I’m so glad that he has a name that suits him! Harris is very handsome!

1 Like

Ooh, what a sweet name!!! Harry! So lovely! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad you found the perfect name! Congratulations again!

1 Like

I’m so glad you decided to change his name since [name_u]Jory[/name_u] wasn’t feeling right & that you found the right one :heart: [name_m]Harris[/name_m] sounds great with [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] & [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Harris Wilder is lovely!! Congratulations on finding a name you love :heart:

1 Like

oh i just love his name! congratulations on finding what’s perfect for your little boy :heart:

1 Like

Stunning name! Good for you for going with what felt right.

2 Likes

harris wilder is lovely! i’m so glad that you found the right name for your son. congratulations again and welcome harry! :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love [name_m]Harris[/name_m] nn [name_u]Harry[/name_u]! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you found a name that you love and that suits him!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]! Congratulations.

Also well done on having the courage to change his name when you knew it wasn’t right.

2 Likes

Aw congratulations :tada::heart: love all your kids names !!!

1 Like

A lovely name for a lovely little boy :heart: Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] is so cute!

1 Like

Congratulations :blue_heart:

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is such a lovely name and I’m glad you found the right one such a great name sounds stunning with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]

2 Likes

I loved [name_u]Jory[/name_u] but I love [name_m]Harris[/name_m] “Harry” just as much, and it’s beyond perfect with the sibling names. I get warm, rugged yet refined Gaelic vibes from the whole trio. I like that you’ve managed to incorporate a family name but give him a name all of his own as well. Congrats again!

1 Like

I love his name! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you found something that felt really perfect.

1 Like