remi luz vs nori luz

my husband and i have been having a hard time coming up with a name for our daughter. i think we have narrowed it down to two choices: remi luz and nori luz. (luz is pronounced like juice with an “l”) which do you prefer?

runners up:
ruby rose
talia june
isla luz

i think regardless of first name, we will stick with “luz” as a middle name as it has significance to us both.

our last name is sanchez. my name is emma, his name is benny and our yorkie is mila.

thanks! <3

I vote for [name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_f]Luz[/name_f] — the Japanese meanings are quite pretty (I think “bell beauty” is the most common combination of characters?). [name_u]Remi[/name_u] is pretty & feminine enough, even though it coincides with the [name_m]French[/name_m] boys name Rémi / Rémy.
I’d avoid [name_u]Nori[/name_u]: it reminds me of seaweed and [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Kardashian & [name_m]Kanye[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u]'s daughter. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Luz[/name_f] ([name_u]Nori[/name_u] for short) would be lovely.
Too bad you didn’t go with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] or [name_f]Isla[/name_f], these are my favorites from your list.

Avoid [name_u]Nori[/name_u]. Everyone will immediately associate it with the Kardashians, even those who don’t watch the show (like me), because we’re always inn undated with information from the media about them.

[name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_f]Luz[/name_f] is very pretty despite that anyway.

thank you guys!