Remi vs Shiloh for a boy

I could change it to Remy… didnt realise it sounded more feminine… the spelling just appeared more interesting to me with the I at the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s just my personal experience with it! I’m sure there are still plenty of boys/men with the [name_u]Remi[/name_u] spelling as well :slight_smile: Either way, it’s a lovely name!

I love [name_u]Remi[/name_u] - I agree with others that I’d probably choose the [name_u]Remy[/name_u] spelling as the name is originally spelled for boys in [name_f]France[/name_f] but I think the sound is great either way.

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] would be my vote if there were no honor names to consider. It flows well and has a gentle feel. It would allow an initial match for [name_f]Stella[/name_f] (as [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] have- love your sibling names)! However, if you do decide that honoring your grandfather is essential for you, [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] is nice as well.