Remington Shelby Nicole?

One of our top names, should we have a daughter is [name_u]Remington[/name_u]. We love that it has so many nickname options, feels versatile, has the Southern charm I love, and S/O thinks it sounds badass for either gender lol.

I’ve been toying with some family names in the middle spot, and came up with [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], after S/O’s sister and my sister.

What are your thoughts on [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] the MNs fit?

Our full list of MN options for Remington are;

Remington Kristen Nicole
Remington Kayden Nicole
Remington Megan Nicole
Remington Shelby Nicole
Remington Kaitlin Nicole
Remington Mikayla Grace

Mikayla and Nicole honour my sister, and the other names honour my bridal party/best friends and SILs.

Which are your favourite?? Do you prefer any of these to Remington Shelby Nicole??

I think you’ve chosen the best one - RSN. The others to me have too many N sounds, though the [name_u]Kayden[/name_u] combo is nice (and my second fave). I like [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as middles too, though I personally tend to find [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] slightly harsh-sounding.

Simply because of the people you are honouring I think you have chosen the right one. Naming your child after friends before sisters, mothers, grandmothers, maiden names - you might encounter a lot of hurt feelings.

Out of your choices I really love [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]. I love the nickname [name_u]Remy[/name_u]/[name_u]Remi[/name_u] for [name_u]Remington[/name_u] and [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] flows really well with it. I also like that the MNs are for your sister and your SO’s sister– that’s just too sweet :slight_smile:

I like the name [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] (I actually suggested [name_u]Remington[/name_u] as an option for my little boy, but Husband didn’t like it.)

[name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is my favorite of your combinations. It flows well and the names fit well together.