Removed

Removed

1 Like

I think [name_f]Keira[/name_f] is fairly easy to pair in terms of sound (?) I only find issue with [name_f]Keira[/name_f] being more modern than your taste in middle name; [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] sounds swell together but doesn’t really look right (at least for me) given how I associate them with completely different name taste (modern and vintage)! Of course if you don’t mind, I don’t see how that would be a problem I paired the name with these:

Keira [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Kristine[/name_f]

But also really love these combos from your list:

Keira [name_f]Leanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Emilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]

1 Like

Amy Keira
Lucy Keira
Evie Keira
Darcy Keira
Lydia Keira
Juliet Keira
Charlotte Keira
Ruby Keira
Annabel Keira
Phoebe Keira
Imogen Keira
Maggie Keira
Maeve Keira

Keira Lucy
Keira Pearl
Keira Phoebe
Keira Jane
Keira Elizabeth
Keira Sophie
Keira Frances
Keira Louise
Keira Zoe

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes, it’s super easy to find a middle name for [name_f]Keira[/name_f] - and I really like combining modernish and Celtic and classic names together because I feel like all class is just too much for my personal taste. So style doesn’t present so much of an issue for me.

However, finding a first name to go with the middle name [name_f]Keira[/name_f]? Ugh. That’s a pain! [name_f]Keira[/name_f] just has such a weird sound to it in the middle spot that nothing seems to work.

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Keira[/name_f] all right – I feel like [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Keira[/name_f] is also an option. though to me that’s … almost too Pride & Prejudice. I can’t explain it. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve got to add [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] to my list, though.

I think it might be easier to pair [name_f]Keira[/name_f] as a middle name if there were two of them … something like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. (Not that, necessarily, haha, but something along those lines. I just picked random ones.)

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

1 Like

That does have a pretty flow!

I think [name_f]Keira[/name_f] could work as a middle name with a first that is longer than 2 syllables and doesn’t end in A, like:

Elizabeth [name_f]Keira[/name_f] (but that’s also very Pride & Prejudice :slight_smile:)
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]

From your list I also like [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f] (as long as your last name doesn’t start with K!), which could give a cute nickname [name_f]Kiki[/name_f].

1 Like

Oh, I love that breakdown! Maybe something like:

Gwendolyn [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Victorie[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]

Some of these I might pair with a second middle name [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] if I were to use them.

I have a friend named [name_f]Keira[/name_f] I’m seeing today, so I’ll let you know what hers is :sparkling_heart: and then add my own suggestions

1 Like

I like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]. That’s a really pretty combination!

Others that came to mind:

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f] ([name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] or Olivienne also sound pretty)
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Keira[/name_f]
Meridy Keira
Marienne Keira
Helene Keira