Remus?

Hello berries!

I’ve been looking for a [name_m]Remus[/name_m] combo for quite a while now, and I’ve narrowed it down to two options:

Remus [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]
[name_m]Remus[/name_m] Carroway

Very torn between the two! I love the fantasy-esque feel of [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], but Carroway is so handsome and sharp. Thoughts? Which sounds better in your opinion?

I prefer the sound of [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]!

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]! I like the hard d sound with [name_m]Remus[/name_m].

1 Like

Both are so handsome! But I especially love [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m].:blush:

1 Like

Remus [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] is really cool and fresh

1 Like

To me Carroway feels more fantasy esque and faraday more sciencey :slight_smile: so I prefer Carroway

1 Like

Remus [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] is great!

1 Like

I like the sound of [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] better! I like Carroway too but for some reason don’t love how it flows with [name_m]Remus[/name_m].

1 Like

Faraday is one of my favorites! BUT I’m actually really loving [name_m]Remus[/name_m] Carroway! Carroway gets my vote :relaxed: But either combo is gorgeous

1 Like

Remus [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] sounds so mature, distinguished, and with a regal vintage vibe that i adore as well as the flow is beautiful, so it gets my vote :heart:

2 Likes

I prefer the sound of [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]. I like Carroway as a name better than [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], but I think the latter sounds better.

1 Like