Remy

I think the name [name]Remy[/name] (for a girl) is really cute, but not exactly…enough for a full name.

[name]Do[/name] you have any ideas as to what names could give the nickname [name]Remy[/name]?

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Yeah, it can’t stand on its own, especially since it’s a boy’s name… some of these are a bit of a stretch!

[name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Romola[/name]
[name]Marilla[/name]

[name]Remember[/name] is an unusual way to get [name]Remy[/name]. My favourite way actually :slight_smile:
Possibly also [name]Carmel[/name]/[name]Carmen[/name], [name]Romina[/name], [name]Armande[/name], [name]Demeter[/name], [name]Hermione[/name] and [name]Rosamund[/name]…

What about [name]Romy[/name]? I think it’s prettier.
I really like [name]Rosemary[/name] nn [name]Remy[/name] or [name]Romy[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! Thank you so much for these great suggestions!

Irisrose*, I love all of those, [name]Ramona[/name] in particular is so gorgeous. :slight_smile:
Dearest, [name]Hermione[/name] and [name]Rosamund[/name] are so cool! I’ve never heard [name]Romina[/name] before, but I love it! And [name]Remember[/name], I can’t forget about that one, no pun intended :stuck_out_tongue:
bb, thank you for reminding me of [name]Romy[/name]! I love that name too! Must be something about the sound (I know the sweetest little girl named [name]Remi[/name] but no one named [name]Romy[/name]). I think you could get both [name]Remy[/name] and [name]Romy[/name] out of the name [name]Romilly[/name]…

Again, thanks everyone and have a great day! :slight_smile:

*PS: we almost have the same name, [name]Rosa[/name] right? :slight_smile: