Rename Harry's kids

Since [name_u]George[/name_u] used [name_m]Fred[/name_m] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] used [name_f]Molly[/name_f] already I’m going to not use either of those directly in the kids names. I think [name_m]Hagrid[/name_m] deserves more recognition for sure since he was the one who really took care of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] (delivering him to the Dursley’s, introducing him to the Wizarding World, sending him mail the first week of school so he didn’t feel left out, just generally looking out for his welfare). I’m leaving [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] honor names for [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] since I’m assuming he would use them

[name_u]James[/name_u] Rubeus
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Sirius[/name_m]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

2 Likes

Nerdy explanation:

Summary

If they were going for all honor names, I think Ginny’s side should have gotten a little more attention. I’ll keep [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], and [name_m]Sirius[/name_m]. I think [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] Weasley and especially [name_m]Fred[/name_m] would have been very sweet. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] Weasley was amazing, but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f] sounds dreadful, so we’ll go with [name_m]Prewett[/name_m]. [name_m]Remus[/name_m] was great, but I’ll accept JK’s explanation of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] wanting to save his name for [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]. Dumbledore did a lot of good, but his suicide, though well-intentioned, really ruins his character for me. And Snape was just a world-class jerk.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_m]Prewett[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]

1 Like