Rename my baby!

What would you name my son if he were your baby??

In case anyone missed it his name is [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]!

5 Likes

He’s so sweet <3

I think I’d name him [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Orlin[/name_m]

1 Like

Thank you! And aww that is such a cute name

1 Like

[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is a great name and he is such a sweetheart!

He looks like a [name_u]Connor[/name_u] for me :hibiscus:

1 Like

What a gorgeous baby boy. :smiling_face: And he’s already got such magnificent hair! And a beautiful name! All-around wonderful.

I’d name him one of my top favorite combos for a boy name: [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Plenty[/name_m].

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Tasia and @snowmaiden!

~

I agree I love his hair hahah and thank you for the compliments! I adore the combo you’ve picked for him, I’ve never heard of the name [name_m]Plenty[/name_m] before but it describes him well for some reason :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Such a warm and thankful name, right? I love it, and I’m excited that you’re feeling it, too!

2 Likes

It really is! I truly love it!

I can’t see him as anything other than [name_u]Percy[/name_u]! I might call him [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]. I also think he looks a little bit like a [name_u]Robin[/name_u] too.

1 Like

I totally agree! He suits his name so well
[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is adorable though, two names that are on my list but that i never considered pairing together

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f], gorgeous baby!!! So precious. He already has the most perfect name. [name_f]Adore[/name_f] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. Such a handsome fellow.

I’d name him [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].

1 Like

Thank you so much!

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] would suit him so well! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the combo! [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] was on my list for him but sadly got vetoed by my so bc it had no perfect nickname

He’s such a sweetheart!!

I would go with [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_u]Asa[/name_u] :green_heart: (REER-den AY-suh)

1 Like

What a cutie.

I’m terrible at deciding what names babies “look” like but if I suddenly dropped a baby boy right now he would be [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] so I’m going with that.

1 Like

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]

1 Like

Aww, his name is already adorable!! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you call him [name_u]Percy[/name_u]? So sweet

He kinda looks like a [name_u]Charles[/name_u] or a [name_u]William[/name_u]! I would say [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] aka [name_u]Liam[/name_u]!

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u]