Renaming main character in magical mystery!

Hi!! I’m about to start the second draft of my novel (a mystery with some magic elements) and I’m considering renaming my main character. As of right now, her name is [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. She’s a nursing student, pretty extroverted, and type A. I named her kind of randomly lol and I don’t think [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] fits her quite right.
Her siblings’ names are [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and I’d love for her new name to fit with theirs! Some names I’m considering for [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] “Romy,” [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f] “Nina,” and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] “Jude.” Most of my considerations tend to be three syllables with a shorter nickname–I think this pattern fits her, but please give me any suggestions you think might fit!
Thank you so much!!

Honora-Nora
Amelia-Millie
Lillian-Lily
Gillian-Jill
Coralie–Cora
Aleshia-Ali
Cassandra–Cassie, [name_u]Sandy[/name_u]

Thank you so much!! I really like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] for her! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Linnell[/name_f] “Lynn”
[name_f]Marila[/name_f] “Mary” or “Marta”
[name_f]Karley[/name_f] “Kar”
Evelen “Eve”
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] “Hel”
[name_f]Loula[/name_f] “Lou”

[name_f]Catalina[/name_f] “Cat”
[name_f]Catriona[/name_f] “Katya” or “Kati”
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] “Katka”

Thank you!! I like [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] a lot, but I’m not completely sure if they go with her siblings’ names. I’m so indecisive lol