Rescue Pup Rename

I realize this might not be the best place to ask for help with this, however you all helped my pick out two of my children’s name many years ago. (I’ve since lost access to that account) I’m hoping I can receive help for a rescue pup on the older side that we are in the process of adopting - his name is [name_m]Nero[/name_m] and we just don’t vibe with that. He’s a handsome, tan & white colored husky with one blue eye and one brown eye.

Because he’s an older pupper, we want to stick with something similar enough that isn’t just “[name_u]Hero[/name_u]” or “[name_m]Zero[/name_m]” (both being names that do not work, in our opinion.)

[name_f]My[/name_f] children like the name [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] and I personally think [name_u]Nico[/name_u] could work. Would you all help me with other ideas so we can feel confident in our decision?

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I moved this to the [name_f]Pet[/name_f] category; I hope that’s okay.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, yes, of course! Thank you! Things have changed a lot since I last used this site :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] would be nice! I also think [name_m]Fiero[/name_m] could work.

2 Likes

Fiero, [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] are all lovely ideas!

How about [name_m]Miro[/name_m]? Meaning “peace” – seems quite apt for an older rescue pup, and sounds very similar (pronounced MEER-o).

2 Likes

Milo
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

1 Like

Katinka! I remember you from when we had our sons at the same time in 2017 - you were so sweet when my grandma had passed away and you shared kind words of encouragement. So nice to see you on here still! Wow!

SOrry for the sidebar - I really love the name [name_m]Miro[/name_m] and it truly does fit the spirit of the adoption. Thank you!! I think that might be what we go with!

2 Likes

Aww, it’s so sweet that you remember me @APupperNamePlz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What was your previous username, if you don’t mind sharing?

Best of luck with your new family member and happy holidays!

Tiro or [name_m]Toro[/name_m] would be cute!

2 Likes

@katinka my old name was dalolud (my son’s name is [name_u]Scott[/name_u]) our little 2017 babies group really meant so much to me at that time, you’re all hard to forget now!

@may.rose those are both awesome names & I quite like the sound of [name_m]Toro[/name_m]! Thanks for suggesting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, dalolud, of course I remember you too! Our 2017 group was wonderful. It’s so lovely to hear from you again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like