Rethinking Diana combo

We’re TTC, and now I’m not so sure about one of my top combos.

For a while I’ve been set on [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but I’m not as sure now. What do you think of these options?

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

Thanks in advance!

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Diana[/name_f], and I love [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], so this is a winner to me.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] as well, and I like the flow of [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] as well, but the flow isn’t my favorite.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]- I’m not as big of a fan of [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] kind of runs together.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]- I like it, but don’t have any strong feelings of love for it.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]- I think this is my favorite. I really love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], and I think its quirkiness makes [name_f]Diana[/name_f] seem really fresh!

My favorites are [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], and my least favorite is [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] – I love both names, and they work well together.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] – I really like this combo too.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] – The flow is a little bit off with this one, but both are lovely names.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] – I love [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], but the names blend together when you say them.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] – [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] feels boring when it follows the spirited [name_f]Diana[/name_f].
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] – [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is nms, but it works after [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. Very spunky.

Over all, my favorite would be [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], then [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]! It has such an elegant and classic flair to it, without feeling too stuffy or traditional.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - super pretty, and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] stands out rather than simply using “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]”. This combo feels very classic yet still fresh!
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - love both [name_f]Diana[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and the combo flows very well! However, I struggle to picture this combo on a little girl, it feels a little old-fashioned for my taste
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - not a fan of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. Not sure about the flow here either
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] - these two run together
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] - like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], while this combo is very pretty, it just feels too dated and old-fashioned to me
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - though [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is nms, I like this a lot! It flows very nice, and adds a little bit of spunkiness to [name_f]Diana[/name_f]

My favorites are [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], with [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] being #1. It stood out to me more than any of the others, and I love how classic and elegant [name_f]Diana[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] are while seeming really fresh. I think it all depends on the style you want to stick to. For a more classic and traditional combo, I’d stick with [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. For something a little bit more spunky and artsy bohemian, I’d go with [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. Both are so sweet, you can’t go wrong:)

My favourite is definitely [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Diana[/name_f] but not a fan of [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] best for its unexpectedness. I also like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] with [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] but it feels a bit much with [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] either on its own or with [name_f]Diana[/name_f].

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are my favourites - in that order.

From favourite to least favourite
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I think [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] are my top two. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] recently popped up on my radar, so I’m trying to see what combos I can make of it.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Kathrine[/name_f].
What about [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]?

I’ve had [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] on my list as well. I’m still trying to sell my husband on it. I go back and forth between [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] depending on the day.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is really lovely, definitely a timeless combination. With [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], I always see [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] first; which is just a name in my head, that I know belongs to a famous person, there’s not even a picture attached but it’s still the first thing that comes to mind and that bothers me somehow.

I think [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] works better than [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] the best.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Hmm…

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] is a classic choice that is so underused. She has a lovely meaning as well ‘divine’ it’s gorgeous.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - This is so classy, sophisticated and feels wholesome. I really love the name [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] it’s pretty and has a sunny disposition. [name_u]Love[/name_u] this.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - You have great choice in names [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a great name and for me feels so southern. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] she’s the definition of a southern belle. But not keen on [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] also dislike the initials ‘D.C.’ but maybe I’m just being silly but yep don’t like DC.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I like this combination it feels pretty and also I love meanings so the fact that this combination means essentially ‘divine happiness’ is pretty swell.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] it’s a strong name but I think [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] contains far to many ‘a’s’ and is a mouthful not my thing.

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] - Well this does feel very royal, my inner [name_u]Brit[/name_u] is feeling very patriotic and feels like singing the national anthem looking at this name lol. [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] feels very soft and elegant teamed with [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I do like this. I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f].

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - Have never liked [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] so not liking this.

My favourite is still [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] : )