Reuben

On 27th [name_f]February[/name_f], 6 weeks early and by emergency c section, I had my lil baby boy. He was born at 22:37 and was only a dinky 3lb 10oz. His name is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and I’m so indecisive when it comes to middle names so that isn’t decided yet! He’s currently in high dependency in the neonatal unit but hoping he moves to special care soon as he’s doing so well.

I found [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] on Nameberry a few years ago and I’m so glad I got to use it. He’s my little Roo.

2 Likes

Wow, big congratulations @eireann!

I’m sorry to hear about his early and stressful arrival, but glad to hear he’s doing so well.

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is a lovely name, and I know it’s been your #1 for a long time so it’s wonderful to see you use it at last!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] Roo!

Congratulations on your little Roo! I hope he is growing strong and you are healing well.

Congratulations, [name_f]Eryn[/name_f]! I can’t wait to hear the full name you choose.

Congratulations! I know your little man will continue to grow strong and healthy and best wishes to you. I love his name and I’m sure you will choose something equally as handsome for his middle.

What a lovely choice! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I’m glad to hear you’re both doing well. Take care of yourself. The nickname Roo is just adorable.

1 Like

Congratulations [name_f]Eryn[/name_f]!! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is gorgeous

Congratulations! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is a gorgeous choice!

Thank you all.

Hopefully he graduates the high dependency unit tomorrow and goes to special care as every wire minus his oxygen and bp checker were removed today!! I can’t wait to bring him home.

Congratulations! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is a very handsome name.

Yay! That’s such good news. You’ll be home before you know it!

Congrats! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is lovely and Roo is such a cute nn. I hope everything goes well, best of luck!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I hope you all are doing well! I love the name [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] <3

Thank you all! He’s doing exceptionally well, just needs to put on some weight and establish feeding and then he is all mine.

He came home 2 days ago and turned 3 weeks old yesterday! We decided on [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] exciting that you’ve got him at home now – I hope he continues to grow and improve! [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is the perfect middle for [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] :slight_smile:

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is fantastic! I’m glad he’s doing so well and is home. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a great combo and I love the nickname Reu.