Revamping my Girls List + Combos

I decided to do a little data comparing and researching (including current rank in the top 1000, names similar in popularity or orgin, etc.) and try to discover some new names to play around with, and now I have a good little chunk to work with.

So from you lovely Berries I am looking for:

Any other ideas of names you think I might like
Nicknames, full names, or other forms of these names
Combos from this list (1 or 2 middles, whatever keeps flow with a 3 sylllable last name)

Family names are bolded if that helps!

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Veda[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f], [name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Selena[/name_f], [name_f]Nadia[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Thora[/name_f]

Other names you might like (simply based on my impresssion of your list…):
Flora, Celina, Serena, Cornelia, Rhonda, Cleodie, Mafalda, Amabelle, Saga, Willa, Runa, Morwenna, Tuva, Helena, Vega, Leontina, Ziva, Yara, Nektaria, Ffion, Dawn.

I like most names on your list, they’re lovely :slight_smile:

Name combos that would be nice imo are:

Lydia Jane
Nadia Jane
Seraphina Joy
Phoebe Gwyneth
Caroline Elodie
Caroline Wren
Ramona Quinn
Ruby Amelia

I love a lot of your names.

Some others you may like: [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]

Some combos (and nicknames)

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (nn [name_f]Cora[/name_f] or [name_f]Della[/name_f])
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f])
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Nia[/name_f])
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_u]Lee[/name_u], Haddie)
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] (nn [name_u]Rue[/name_u])
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Gwen[/name_f])

@leonina Thank you! I had to look some of the names you suggested up, I’ve never heard them before! I like [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] (I love the nn [name_u]Neely[/name_u], like in “A Tree Grows in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]”), [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Yara[/name_f]. [name_f]Tuva[/name_f] and [name_f]Amabelle[/name_f] are new to me, I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the meaning of [name_f]Amabelle[/name_f] with the possibility of [name_f]Belle[/name_f] as a nn! [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] is such a nice combo too, it seems like it would age well.

@greyblue Thank you for reminding me of [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]! This is a name that my partner also likes (it’s come up in conversation before) and I think it gets undeservedly placed on the backburner to a degree over our shared love of “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]” for a boy. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a family name (my grandfather) but in the future if we were a “girls only” family, [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] would be a nice way to still incorporate it! [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is also really cute. I love the combos [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is such a cute nn, and it would be fun to use as my mother calls me Roo for the [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh character!

Any other thoughts?

You have a lot of great names here! I’m using my favorites here as first names and seeing which of the rest of them work as middles.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Margo[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] ([name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]?)
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Margo[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

@hermione_vader So many combos! Thank you!! I really like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], (kind of an old Hollywood feel to that!) [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ([name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is an old favorite, combined with newer favorite [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]) [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! And many others! All solid combos with good flow.

And a note, the [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] spelling is the family spelling. My grandma [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] spelled it this way. :slight_smile:

@stephaniebrooke I’m glad you like the combos! It’s what my brain is good at, I think.

If [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] is the spelling that’s in your family, then you should go with that.