Revamping my girls list- Langley, Amalia...etc

Recently I’ve bagged all the names on my list. I used to love all of them, but now I see them all as dated and drab.
To give you an idea of what my style used to be, my top names for boys were [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_u]Sutton[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]…etc.
But after further examination, they all sound either dated, too trendy, or just not special. I didn’t keep any names from my old list except for [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], which is currently the middle name to my first choice, [name_u]Langley[/name_u]. I also have [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] on my list but I don’t know what to pair it with.
So, starting completely fresh with only [name_u]Langley[/name_u] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], I need some help coming up with new names for my list. I kind of liking [name_f]Nahla[/name_f], [name_f]Layla[/name_f], and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] but not enough to consider using on a child.

If you have any suggestions that would sound good with [name_u]Langley[/name_u] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], and [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], or just names that you think I would like, I’m open to all suggestions!

Actually, I think Langley sounds the most trendy out of all your names to me, so the only names I would suggest would be unisex, surname names like Sutton or Emerson.
Amalia has a totally different feel to me, very regal, European, feminine and elegant; so does Eloise.
So based off these names, I’d suggest:
Clara, Vivienne, Helena, Alice, Matilda, Juliet, Annabel, Sophie, Rose/Rosa/Rosalie, Phoebe, Philippa, Georgia, Zoe, Thea, Willa, Mila, Freya, Violet, Viola, Nora, Coralie, Dahlia, Leonie, Leonora, Carlotta

[name_u]Langley[/name_u] also feels quite trendy to me. [name_u]Langley[/name_u] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is quite L heavy and [name_u]Langley[/name_u] reminds me of gangly…just my thoughts, sorry.

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] is gorgeous, I think [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would be a nice combo or maybe [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Honora[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u]/[name_u]Marley[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Milla[/name_f]