🔥 Revamping my Lists

Haven’t updated my name lists in a while, so I thought I’d drop a list of names I’ve been thinking of to see what the berries have to say about them! [name_f]My[/name_f] style has changed a decent bit, so I feel like it’s time to freshen up with some new names. You can rate them, comment on them, love/like/lose, or whatever you feel like! :grin: And it’s rather long, so don’t feel obliged to give your thoughts on all of them.

• [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] (I really really want to love her but I’m not sure I love the sound :grimacing:)
• [name_f]Doveva[/name_f]
• [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
• [name_u]Ember[/name_u]
• [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] (I adore the sound, but the meaning isn’t so great lol)
• [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f]
• [name_f]Lilinoe[/name_f]
• [name_f]Lillevi[/name_f]
• [name_f]Peridot[/name_f]
• [name_f]Perrine[/name_f]
• [name_f]Soleia[/name_f]
• [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
• [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
• [name_m]Aalto[/name_m]
• [name_m]Kaleo[/name_m]
• [name_u]Seren[/name_u] (g)

TIA! :blueberries:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are…

[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] – looove her! So spunky, summery, & sweet!
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] – although I prefer [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] is still great!
[name_f]Lillevi[/name_f] – ooh, I’ve never heard this one before but she’s very cool! Adding her to my list :grin:
[name_f]Soleia[/name_f] – mysterious and gorgeous :heart_eyes:
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] – this is my newest love. I’m obsessed with her! She’s just the coolest.

1 Like

• [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] - beautiful, fun to say and elegant but zippy! Which pronunciation do you use? [name_f]Calista[/name_f] or [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] could be similar options?

• [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] - pretty, gentle and distinctive

• [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] - has flair and grandeur

• [name_u]Ember[/name_u] - warm and fresh

• [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] - bright, distinctive and pleasing to say

• [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] - reminds me of marzipan or margarine

• [name_f]Lilinoe[/name_f] - distinctive and enjoyable

• [name_f]Lillevi[/name_f] - sharp and interesting but pretty too

• [name_f]Peridot[/name_f] - love this, mystical and intriguing

• [name_f]Perrine[/name_f] - love it - sleek and pretty!

• [name_f]Soleia[/name_f] - bright and sunny

• [name_f]Vanesa[/name_f] - nice enough, nice meaning and nn Ness and [name_f]Essie[/name_f] are cute

• [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] - snappy and cool

• [name_m]Aalto[/name_m] - distinctive and interesting

• [name_m]Kaleo[/name_m] - is this pn like kay-lee-oh? kind of ancient in vibe yet modern

• [name_u]Seren[/name_u] - starry but rugged

1 Like

You have such a beautiful style! I love seeing [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] on your list—it’s one of my absolute favorite names.

I’ll play “love, like, lose”:

[name_u]Love[/name_u]: [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f], [name_f]Perrine[/name_f], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m], [name_m]Aalto[/name_m]
Like: [name_f]Doveva[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], [name_f]Lilinoe[/name_f], [name_f]Lillevi[/name_f], [name_f]Soleia[/name_f], [name_m]Kaleo[/name_m], [name_u]Seren[/name_u]
Lose: [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_f]Peridot[/name_f]

1 Like

favourites:

calliope - cool and mythological, i love the muse association!
lorelei - i also love the sound
lillevi - new to me but very cool, i’m a sucker for lily names
soleia - very sunshiny and warm, looks very aesthetically pleasing imo
vanessa - it’s a nice sweet spot name, love the nickname options
seren - calm and peaceful, reminds me of the ocean

least favourites (all of these are just not my style, nothing objectively wrong with them!):

ember
perrine
aalto
kaleo

1 Like

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Peridot[/name_f], and [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] are on my own list, I love them.
[name_f]Doveva[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], [name_f]Soleia[/name_f], Lazslo, and [name_u]Seren[/name_u] are also jumping out at me.
I feel the same way about [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]. I want to like it but the “oh-pee” sound at the end doesn’t really appeal to me.

1 Like