Reverie?

Considering Reverie if baby #4 is a girl! I love the sound and the meaning. But is it too unique compared to my other children?

Sibs are:
Solomon Christopher (nn Ollie)
Felicity Bella
Theodore Daniel (Theo)

I love Felicity and Reverie as sisters - but I’m just a little worried that Reverie isn’t as well known of a name as my other kids’ names. Thoughts?

5 Likes

It would be unexpected, but in a fun way! I actually think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] fit well together. I expect parents to expand their name search as they have more children / know more children anyway. I’d go for it!

5 Likes

Ohh, [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is SO pretty!! :slight_smile: And it pairs beautifully with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I’d say go for it!

3 Likes

I think it works beautifully, it may be more unexpected than your other names but it’s got a similar vibe of wistful positivity and charm :sparkles:

2 Likes

While your kids have more familiar names, they also have this bold feel about them that [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] kind of meshes with. It helps that [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] has similar sounds to more popular names

2 Likes

I love that description of my kids’ names! That is most certainly how I feel about them too!

1 Like

I think bold is a great way to think about them! My fam/friends have sometimes side eyed my name choices initially but now agree they are all great names! Felicity especially seemed “out there” initially but now I get compliments ALL THE TIME. And everyone now seems to love that Ollie is an unconventional nickname for Solomon, instead of the traditional Oliver.

2 Likes

I love the names of your kids by the way and YES [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] would be a beautiful name for baby #4
As a native french speaker, I think Rêverie is such a beautiful word and I’ve had [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] on my list for a very long time! It helps that it has similar sounds to less out-there names.

1 Like

Firstly your children’s names are magical :sparkles:

I absolutely love S0l0m0n, F3licity + The0d0re!!

I think [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is gorgeous she’s bright, sparkly, majestic and I think sounds fabulous with your children’s names. Yes [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] feels unexpected but I think she has the right peaceful, hopeful brightness that works so well with S0l0m0n, F3licity + The0d0re. I think this sibling set is unexpected but is so gorgeous.

1 Like

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is stunning! It may be more unexpected than your other kids names, but in a way I think she could fit in nicely as she fits the calm, water flowing down a river vibe of your other kids names.

1 Like

Thank you! Finding a girl name as sparkly as Felicity has proved to be a challenge. I love her name so much! I really think Reverie might just be it.

1 Like

Definitely more uncommon but I don’t think its a problem

1 Like