Reverse Name Profiling

OK so I am still really intrigued by this whole name profile thing. So I was thinking instead of asking what image a name gives off, I would state a few different images, and ask what you think the kid would be named. So read on, tell me what names came to your mind, and have fun!

Ok so first picture a little boy with blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a big smile. He is dressed in jeans, a peacoat, and a cute little hat. He loves to laugh, and he makes everybody love him because of his fun personality. What’s his name?

Second picture a little boy with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He’s dressed in a plaid collered shirt and overalls. He is a little bit reserved, and you can tell he is going to be a deep thinker. He loves to be outside, and loves sports. Whats his name?

First: [name]Thomas[/name]
Second: [name]Tynan[/name]

First: [name]Oliver[/name]

Second: [name]Cullen[/name]

Ok so first picture a little boy with blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a big smile. He is dressed in jeans, a peacoat, and a cute little hat. He loves to laugh, and he makes everybody love him because of his fun personality. What’s his name?

• [name]Oliver[/name]!

Second picture a little boy with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He’s dressed in a plaid collered shirt and overalls. He is a little bit reserved, and you can tell he is going to be a deep thinker. He loves to be outside, and loves sports. Whats his name?

• [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Sebastian[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name], I think.

First: [name]Rufus[/name] or [name]Wylie[/name]

Second: [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Elliot[/name]

[name]Percival[/name] nn [name]Percy[/name]
and
[name]Georgie[/name] nn [name]Georgie[/name]

[name]Tristan[/name] or [name]Malcolm[/name]

[name]Ivan[/name], [name]Levi[/name], or [name]Elias[/name] nn [name]Eli[/name]

First: [name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Teddy[/name]
Second: [name]Jonah[/name] or [name]Elias[/name]

[name]Oliver[/name] completely for the first one but the second I’m not sure.
I just can’t form the image in my head. The strawberry blonde with blue eyes and overalls was automatically cheery and happy to me, not reserved. And then the reserved thing made me think maybe [name]George[/name] but then [name]George[/name] wouldn’t be as outdoorsy and sport loving if he’s meant to be reserved. The image just didn’t add up to anything solid to me.

1. [name]Jesse[/name]
  2. [name]Russel[/name]

It seems like many people agree that [name]Oliver[/name] works for the first name! It is SUCH a cute name but I could never use it because my friend has a guinea pig named [name]Oliver[/name], and that is all I can think of. I really like [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Elias[/name] nn [name]Eli[/name]. What do you think of [name]Noah[/name] for the first one, and [name]Isaac[/name] for the second one?

[name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Reed[/name]

[name]Flynn[/name]

[name]Phineas[/name] [name]Harvey[/name]

[name]Rowan[/name] Keller

1st: [name]Colin[/name]
2nd: [name]Henry[/name]