Review my Boys?

My favorite is Bex. I think it is very cool. Reminds me of [name]David[/name] [name]Beckham[/name].

Bex is one of my favorites too, nickname wise. I’ve been told it’s more likely a nickname for [name]Rebecca[/name], but I’ve only known one of those, and it still sounds too masculine to my ears. Thanks for the thought! :smiley:

I somehow forgot about [name]Leo[/name]! Sorry! I just love those lion names. I thought of some funny names for [name]Cosmo[/name] but then I didn’t post them because I was worried you wouldn’t think they’re funny. One is an explorer name, one’s an emporer name, one’s an acrobat name, and one’s in case he turns out to be a Spy of the Underworld. I have a name list called “Spies of the Underworld”. If you want to look it up, look up the name “[name]Horst[/name]” and then scroll down to my list and click on it. Maybe it will make you lol. If you want to hear all the funny names, let me know. They make me giggle.

Sure I’ll take 'em! I make up all sorts of silly names for the kids myself. [name]Josie[/name] gets stuff like “[name]Princess[/name] Whiny Pants” a fair bit. Drives her nuts! :slight_smile: I love your “Spies of the Underworld” List! [name]Helga[/name], [name]Ninotchka[/name] & [name]Marquis[/name] are the only three that don’t appeal particularly!
[name]Dmitri[/name] (and his Russian variant Dmitriy) make me swoon! I love [name]Boris[/name] when said in Russian (bahr-EES, rather than bor-iss) and don’t tell my other half, but I think [name]Horatio[/name] is awesome! (reminds me of [name]Ioan[/name] Gruffudd!) :smiley:

[name]Cosmo[/name] just-having-fun list:
emporer name: [name]Cosmo[/name] Charlemagne [name]Caesar[/name]
explorer: [name]Cosmo[/name] Magellan Swoop
acrobat: [name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name] Menno
Spy of the Underworld: [name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Horatio[/name] [name]Horst[/name]
Soap [name]Opera[/name] [name]Star[/name]: [name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Fabian[/name] [name]Renaud[/name]
undertaker: [name]Cosmo[/name] Grayer [name]Maurice[/name]
I love, love the name [name]Maurice[/name]! So fun! I think the undertaker one is my fave!
When I make a name list like Spies of the Underworld, I don’t always choose names that I necessarily would name my child. I just love them because they’re quirky and fun. But you never know what odd name will suddenly come in style.
Here’s a great name for my son because he grew up to be very hairy: [name]Peter[/name] [name]Felix[/name] (because he really is a cat) [name]Harry[/name]. I sometimes call my daughter Voovie, Voo, or Voova so she could be [name]Laura[/name] Voovie [name]Veronika[/name]. I am mad about the name [name]Veronika[/name]!

[name]Cosmo[/name] Magellan Swoop! :smiley: Awesome!

See, I would name a kid something quirky & fun. [name]Remember[/name] my [name]Leo[/name] & [name]Simon[/name] are not little, they’re 22! [name]Leo[/name] was fun & really quirky in 1986, [name]Simon[/name] wasn’t as fun, but he was quirky too. I generally prefer quirky or interesting on my boys and am always looking for new names to add to my lists, not that I’ll be having any more than one, whichever it may be. (and yes, I will find out, if I can!) :slight_smile:

SWOOP! I love it!!!

I just made up Swoop because I wanted something that sounded like an explorer. It sounds great with Magellan like your swooping around Cape Horn. When I was in high school I wanted to someday name my son [name]Giles[/name] Magellan and my daughter [name]Ginger[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I also loved the name [name]Simon[/name]. When I was sixteen, for a joke I would stand on my chair at the dinner table and announce that I was pregnant and I was going to name my son [name]Simon[/name]. I wasn’t really pregnant. I just did that to be silly. My dad would calmly say, “Get down from the chair and eat your dinner.”