Revised list! I've had a breakthrough!

Have started a new thread for the new list…!

Sorry guys, hub said no to [name]Rosalia[/name] - apparently it sounds too close to alien…!

I’ve had a breakthrough!!! Hub has agreed to seriously consider [name]Adele[/name] as first name!! Although it would definitely go to the top of the list if I agreed to Candelaria as a middle name… Can’t decide if it sounds ok though… [name]Adele[/name] Candelaria [name]Ryan[/name]: What do you think?

List is currently:
[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name]/[name]Evelia[/name]/Amiria/Candelaria [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
Amiria [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]

Thanks [name]Jess[/name] x

Aww that’s great news! [name]Adele[/name] is gorgeous and seems like much more your style :slight_smile:

I still very much like [name]Rosaria[/name] and [name]Evelia[/name] though, especially [name]Rosaria[/name]. I think for me personally it’d be [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] or [name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name]. Candelaria is a whole lot of name! I know that’s your husbands style though lol.

I’m not sure, it depends how you feel about Candelaria as a middle and how you feel about [name]Rosaria[/name] as a first. For me, I like both [name]Rosaria[/name] and [name]Adele[/name] but I much prefer [name]Phoebe[/name] to Candelaria so I would go with [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] to avoid Candelaria. If it doesn’t bother you though, and if you much prefer [name]Adele[/name] as a first than your other choices then maybe you should give him the middle he wants?

Ooh I like [name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name], also…I think that mn sounds the best with [name]Adele[/name]. Candelaria, though!!! I know that’s totally your husband, but I just cannot get over that name! All I can think of is candelabra; it seriously sounds made up and ridiculous. <sigh> Husbands! Anyway, I would push for [name]Rosaria[/name] for the mn, but if he’s sacrificing a lot by agreeing to [name]Adele[/name], then I agree with [name]Laura[/name]…maybe you should give him Candelabra…I mean, Candelaria :slight_smile: Good luck!!!

I love the revised list! [name]Adele[/name] is one of my faves too. Candelaria is just…too much I think. [name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name] is beautiful; I also like the alliteration of [name]Adele[/name] Amiria. If you decide that a more fancy first name, my favorite is still by far [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name].

Good luck!

Ha, candelabra. Funny, [name]Erica[/name]! But, that’s what I think of, too. Is there any way he might consider something like [name]Adele[/name] [name]Celestia[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]? Something less like…candle? [name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name] would be my second pick, for sure, but [name]Adele[/name] Candelaria just is too much in my opinion.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

If I can convince him to go with [name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name] we’re set…! I’ll keep working on him ;)!

But I think we’re most likely looking at either:
[name]Adele[/name] Candelaria - [name]Both[/name] of us get names we love but he’s compromising on [name]Adele[/name] and I’m compromising on Candelaria.
OR
[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] ([name]Rosie[/name]) - I get a name a good nickname and a name I love but in the middle and we both have a first name we really like a lot and completely agree on but is a compromise in style for both of us.

What do you think?

[name]Jess[/name] x

I like [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Pheobe[/name] best! Good luck!

Ok, [name]Jess[/name], when you put it that way…I have to vote for [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]. :slight_smile: And [name]Rosie[/name] is so cute!!!

Yay [name]Jess[/name]! Keep working on him [name]Adele[/name] [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] is lovely! I do agree with everyone else that [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] is lovely too and so much more preferable to [name]Adele[/name] Candelaria! (and I love [name]Phoebe[/name] anyway so…)

[name]Val[/name] x

Candelaria reminds me of candelabra as well. Hmmm, is he 100 percent dead set on it?