Revising my boys list!

I am revising my boys list! I haven’t even looked at it for a while because of some things going on in my life but I feel like I’m ready to starting thinking about babies again! I love some of the names on my list but they really aren’t usable for our sibset or as my husband says “[name]Do[/name] you want our child to be teased?” Our daughters are [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Hope[/name] (both family names) and [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Cadence[/name] ([name]Anna[/name] is a family name and my husband is musician so that’s were [name]Cadence[/name] comes from) If we have another girl she would have a 9 letter name but we aren’t as fussed any more with a boy but would want his name to fit in the sibset.

So here is my current list with some extras. I am looking for any suggestions all you smart berries have but any B names are our because of our surname. :slight_smile:

First Names
[name]Alexander[/name] (Family name. I keep ruling it out because I didn’t want 2 children with names starting with A but it keeps sneaking back)
[name]Chase[/name] (not sure how it works in our sibset but it’s a play on my husbands middle name [name]Charles[/name])
[name]Rupert[/name] (my husband hates it)
[name]William[/name] (I don’t like it any more!)
[name]Harris[/name] My Maiden name, would it be weird for my family?)
[name]Graham[/name] (Family name but maybe it’s too dusty?)
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Alec[/name] (Again 2 A’s)
[name]Harry[/name]

Middle Names
Stark (Family name. I think it’s an awesome boys name and a little bit of a guilty pleasure name)
[name]Ian[/name] (My Dad’s name)
[name]Timothy[/name] (My husbands name)
[name]Harris[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] (Would mean [name]Elizabeth[/name] was the only one in our family without a middle name starting with C)
[name]Gregory[/name] (my father-in-law’s name)
[name]Frank[/name] (Family name, too dusty?)

I don’t think it matters to have two children with same first initial, [name]Alexander[/name] feels very different to [name]Annabelle[/name]. [name]Alec[/name] I don’t care for.
[name]Graham[/name] is fine, not dusty at all. [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] (or [name]Edmund[/name]!) is the best option from your list as [name]Rupert[/name] and [name]William[/name] are out. [name]Chase[/name] works just fine, but I would prefer you using [name]Charles[/name]. Classier.

[name]Edmund[/name] Stark
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]/charles [name]Gregory[/name]

some suggestions:
[name]Lawrence[/name], [name]Wilhelm[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Roland[/name], [name]Maurice[/name], [name]Christopher[/name], [name]Eugene[/name], [name]Emerson[/name]

[name]Chase[/name] stood out for me, but didn’t flow with my middle name pick, Stark (now that’s cool)

[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Rupert[/name] is just perfect! [name]Rupert[/name] has the same vibes as the girl’s names. [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Charles[/name] would be just gorgeous and how cute is the nickname Roo while he’s little?!

[name]William[/name] and [name]Harris[/name] are the other two that fit well with [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Harris[/name]. [name]William[/name] [name]Charles[/name] / [name]William[/name] Stark and [name]Harris[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] maybe?

Other ideas…
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Jude[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Winston[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Henry[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Silas[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Harris[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Victor[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Whittaker[/name] [name]Frank[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Harris[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name] & [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Harris[/name]

Thank you!
I think I have narrowed it down!

FN
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name] (Despite what my husband thinks, I love it!)
[name]Harris[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]

MN
Stark
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Harris[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]

My favourite combos are
[name]Alexander[/name] Stark and [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Charles[/name] (or [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Timothy[/name])
Which my husband just pointed out to me breaks my no same first intial rule but I’m starting to think I don’t care since I seem to really love names starting with E and A!