Rich Christians? (Sims 4)

For my [name_m]Sims[/name_m] 4 gameplay - I have a church that’s full of hypocrisy and shady things happening (I was bored, my vampire mods don’t seem to be working after the new patch so I couldn’t play with the [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] family) and I want to change my Sims’ names to names that sound like some rich Christians who are involved with a shady church would have.

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_f]Shawna[/name_f]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Kevin[/name_m]
[name_u]Dale[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

Biblical names like [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], [name_m]Issac[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f], etc. Also double names for girls like [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

[name_u]Or[/name_u], for some reason, names that all start with the same letter or are basically variations of the same names (like the Duggars) lol.