Riley or Alana

Which is your favorite? What vibe do you get and who do you picture for these two names? TIA

[name_u]Riley[/name_u]

[name_f]Alana[/name_f]

2 Likes

I think I slightly prefer Alana. It feels kind of 90s to me, but I like the nicknames!

Riley is cute, but with how trendy it’s been over the past few years I think it might be considered dated and overdone in the future.

2 Likes

[name_f]Alana[/name_f]!

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] I picture an adventurous, red head.

[name_f]Alana[/name_f] I picture a princess loving brunette.

1 Like

[name_u]Riley[/name_u]!

1 Like

Well I’m bias because [name_f]Alana[/name_f] is my name !

So I picture an outspoken curly brown hair blue eyed girl who loves reading and learning and sports

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] I picture as a well rounded all American , girl next door

1 Like

[name_f]Alana[/name_f]!

I feel a calm but spunky vibe, I feel like this girl loves to surf and be on the beach. She’s very calming but has alot of life, she loves to laugh and is strong willed.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Riley[/name_u] but I do really like [name_f]Alana[/name_f] as well! I get sporty vibes from [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and sweet nature vibes from [name_f]Alana[/name_f]!

1 Like

I agree with everything @tallemaja said, [name_f]Alana[/name_f] sounds retro and cool, and while I love [name_u]Riley[/name_u] I feel it’s become too popular. [name_f]Alana[/name_f] can also go by Lani💖

1 Like

I never thought of that nickname! [name_f]Lani[/name_f] is so cute :two_hearts:

Both are nice but [name_f]Alana[/name_f] is pretty, charming and bright

1 Like

Prefer [name_f]Alana[/name_f] - the sound is far prettier, slightly less frequent usage, and a more appeasing visual comes to my mind, namely the Hawaiian Islands lol

1 Like

[name_u]Riley[/name_u]! Something about [name_f]Alana[/name_f] doesn’t sit right with me

1 Like

I prefer Riley!! It’s such a happy yet versatile name :sunny: [name_f]Alana[/name_f] doesn’t have the same shine to me, but I appreciate its breezy sound and glamor!

1 Like

[name_u]Riley[/name_u]! I picture her as sporty, outgoing and adventurous!

1 Like

I picture an [name_f]Alana[/name_f] as quiet and considerate (and can picture any age)

For [name_u]Riley[/name_u] I picture someone around 8, sporty, chatty, natural leader

I definitely prefer [name_f]Alana[/name_f], but don’t particularly mind [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

1 Like