Riley or Finley?

Okay, i am still thinking about my ideal sibset. I am still torn between [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Finley[/name]. I love both for girls but would it be too weird to see sisters [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Finley[/name]? I have made some sort of a compromise to name a girl [name]Riley[/name] and a boy [name]Finn[/name] but it isnt thesame as naming another girl [name]Finley[/name].

possible sisters are [name]Eden[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Noah[/name], possible brother [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Justin[/name] (instead of [name]Finn[/name])

What name would you chose (or both?) and why?

I like [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] better. In my opinion there’s too much “ley” with the other combo. Also it is very unisex…almost too much. I definitely see [name]Fin[/name]/[name]Finn[/name]/[name]Finley[/name] more as a boys name.

Either way I do love all 3 names.

As far as the other names: I think [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] fit very well. [name]Noah[/name], again seems way too much like a boys names especially paired with [name]Riley[/name], I don’t know why, maybe I’m just really weird.
For the boys, they seem a lot more traditional than the other names, especially [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Justin[/name], I don’t think they fit. [name]Wyatt[/name] is less traditional and somewhat fits. I really like [name]Rhys[/name].

[name]Even[/name] thought I don’t think they all match, I really do like all of your names =]