Riley Violet

I think I’ve finally figured out both a first and middle name that I like. We’d call her [name]Violet[/name], but I think the two names work better in this order. WDYT? Open to other suggestions.

To my ears, [name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name] sounds better. This combo makes more sense too if you’re going to call her [name]Violet[/name] anyway. As far as popularity is concerned, [name]Riley[/name] is more popular and trendy than [name]Violet[/name] (No# 40 for girls and No# 210 for boys last year in the US compared to No# 123 for [name]Violet[/name]). [name]Even[/name] though [name]Riley[/name] is unisex and more popular for girls according to the statistics, I still think of a boys name when I hear it! Go figure!

I also prefer [name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name], very cute:) if you have any other names you like there might be one that sounds better with [name]Violet[/name]

I agree–[name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name] is so cute! I’m not usually one for unisex names, anywhere, but [name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name] is cute. :slight_smile:

Either way, I think it’s very “ILE” heavy, but it’s a nice combo. :slight_smile:

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name] sounds better to me as well. Putting [name]Violet[/name] in the front makes more sense if that’s what you’re going to call her anyway. I really like [name]Violet[/name].

Can’t pinpoint exactly why, but I like the sound of [name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name] the best too, especially if you’ll call her [name]Violet[/name] anyway. Are you looking specifically for one of the names to be unisex? If so, here’s some other suggestions…

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]

What about [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Clara[/name] [name]Violet[/name]? Other middle names if [name]Violet[/name] is the first?

I agree with other posters, why not [name]Violet[/name] [name]Riley[/name] if you are going to call her [name]Violet[/name]? [name]Both[/name] names are fantastic!