RileyAnn Ruth or Riley Ann Ruth

Which version do you like better? I want [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] to be used as her first name and I think the only way to do that is to combine them. [name]Ruth[/name] is a family name and we want to continue the tradition. Thank you so much for help!

I don’t think RileyAnn looks right, so I would go with [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. It looks cleaner that way and it flows well. A lot of people seem to be doing two middle names lately, so I don’t think it will be a problem. You can still call her [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] and I’m sure everyone will follow suit.
On a side note, I can’t believe how popular this name is! I guess it’s the new [name]Ashley[/name]. I had never heard of it growing up and now I know sooo many little Rileys!

I like [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] better too lol. Its crazy how popular names have become lately

If you want her to be called [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name], what about spelling it [name]RIley[/name]-[name]Ann[/name]? I don’t know, I think that looks a lot better than RileyAnn. I grew up with tons of [name]Mary[/name]-Kates and the like, so that’s what I think makes the most sense, in terms of physically combining the two names. But [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is fine too! If you insist that she is [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name], people will call her [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name].

There’s so many [name]Mary[/name] Claires, [name]Anna[/name] Kates, etc. that go by both names that I don’t think [name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] will be a problem.

I thought about hyphenating it but I really like it better without the hyphen. I really appreciate all of your wonderful opinions! Hopefully we will have a little one soon to name!

[name]Riley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] looks much better, gets my vote :slight_smile: