River Lily?

for a girl?!?! [name]Just[/name] saw a birth announcement, her twin brother is [name]Finn[/name] Geoffery.

I just cannot see [name]River[/name] as a professional a girl… That is just me though. What is it that appeals to you about [name]River[/name] for a girl?

I love the reverse! [name]Lily[/name] [name]River[/name] sounds professional, mysterious and poet.

Ryvalie is a name and sounds like [name]River[/name] and lily together, I thought you might enjoy it!

I think [name]Lily[/name] [name]River[/name] works well!

I ask myself “Would I find it at all odd to see a woman with a name tag ‘[name]River[/name]’?” Only for a moment.

The middle does make it kitschy. One of my rules of thumb is that the first and middle name should not both be words.

Agreed.

I don’t mind [name]River[/name] on a female. I know a young woman named [name]Rivers[/name], and I think it suits her. I don’t love the combo [name]River[/name] [name]Lily[/name], because it sounds like someone’s talking about a lily that was found in a river. I agree with not having both a first name and middle name that are words (just one can be a word).

I love the name [name]River[/name] for a girl! I think its fresh and original. My name is [name]Austen[/name] and so I may be biased, but I am a huge fan of giving traditionally boys names for girls.