Robin

[name]Hi[/name] there, Irish novelist [name]Cecilia[/name] Ahearn had a baby girl recently called [name]Robin[/name] what do yo think? I think is it so cute and spunky esp at this time of year!

Also cousin had a baby whom she named [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. What do you think of it :slight_smile:

Oh [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is so cute! I do like a bit of alliteration in names. I love [name]Robin[/name] but think of it as a boys name as I know a couple of boy [name]Robins[/name]. I do know a girl called [name]Robyn[/name] which seems more feminine. For a [name]Winter[/name] babies I also like [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Noelle[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name].

I think it’s cute, and without fail, every [name]Robin[/name] or [name]Robyn[/name] I’ve met or heard of has been cool. I’m also biased because it’s a family name. :wink:

I had the sweetest little friend in kindergarten named [name]Robin[/name]. She had pretty blond hair big blue eyes. I now imagine every [name]Robin[/name] this way. [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is very pretty. [name]Ruby[/name] is still at the top of our list and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Renee[/name] is one we’ve considered. I think [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is very pretty.

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is pretty and funky and I really like [name]Robin[/name] for a girl (or a boy). A robin is pretty little bird and I think it’s very cute as a name.

There’s a TV personality here called [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Rose[/name] :slight_smile:
I think it’s really cute.

As for [name]Robin[/name], I’ve known a quite a few men and women called [name]Robin[/name] and personally find it a bit dated…

I like [name]Robin[/name]. I think it’s underused nowadays.