Roleplay?

Hiya! I was wondering if you guys wanted to create a fantasy roleplay/dungeons and dragons sort of thing? I’ve been pretty bored lately, and my old dnd campaign fizzled out. I go back to school next week, but I should be free most nights and weekends. Let me know what you guys think!

2 Likes

how fun! but I don’t know anything about dungeons and dragons except for it being referenced it stranger things. :joy:

1 Like

Ooh, sure!

1 Like

I’m interested! though i haven’t played dnd in a long while so i might forget some stuff

1 Like

Cool! How should we go about starting this thing?

I have no idea lol.

1 Like

Hmmmm

What would you guys want it to be about?

Umm… fantasy? with lots of room for romance?

Fantasy sounds great!

@WintersEcho how does that sound to you?

Would you guys want to think of a plot before hand or just make characters and see where it goes from there?

Sounds good to me!

Maybe either plot or just a small rough outline so we don’t get lost halfway through?

1 Like

Sounds good!

I was thinking more of make characters, and set guidelines so we don’t get stuck in the middle with disagreements on whether that should be included or not. For example, whether or not we should include romance for potential sexuality disagreements.

1 Like

That sounds good! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a specific character template you want us to use?

Full Name:

Birth:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Parents:

Siblings:

Heritage:

Religion:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Character Background:

Wants:

Problems:

How about everyone fills this out for their character then we work from there?

@autumn.leaves
@WintersEcho

@litoreus @WintersEcho I went ahead and sent a PM for our roleplay.

1 Like