Roman or Archer (Archie)

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer? Let me know your thoughts in the comments

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Roman Thomas : 21 (40%)
  • Archer Thomas (Archie) : 28 (53%)
  • Neither: 4 (8%)

We strongly considered both of these names awaiting the birth of our son. My partner really liked [name]Roman[/name] and I preferred [name]Archer[/name]. I think what kind of bothered me about [name]Roman[/name] is its use as a descriptor - [name]Roman[/name] numeral, [name]Roman[/name] emperor, [name]Roman[/name] Catholic…however I do think it is a strong, nice sounding name. [name]Archer[/name] was even closer to being the one we almost went with. I love the sound of it, and love the nickname [name]Arch[/name]. Out of the 2, I prefer [name]Archer[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] together so I voted for that one.

[name]Roman[/name] is my father’s name. Nice, strong name for a boy!

I would actually prefer [name]Roman[/name], but maybe not with [name]Thomas[/name].

I prefer [name]Archer[/name] and I prefer the flow with [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Roman[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] feels kinda choppy.

As we will be using [name]Roman[/name] as a middle name if we have a son, my vote goes to [name]Roman[/name] :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Roman[/name], I wish my hubby liked it too :frowning:

The name [name]Roman[/name] is a wonderful boys name.