Roman

What are your thoughts on [name_m]Roman[/name_m]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know any Romans in real life? What are your associations with the name?

I met a [name_m]Roman[/name_m] a few years ago! While it’s not my style, I can see the appeal.

1 Like

I think [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is great it’s actually a favourite of my sister’s. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is strong and handsome. I have met a little a [name_m]Roman[/name_m] in real life he’s super sweet. I don’t have any negative associations it’s a great choice.

I really like it. It sounds classical and historical. Plus I think it will age well.

A YouTuber named [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_u]Jalyn[/name_u] named her son [name_m]Roman[/name_m]. They post these precious videos of him cooking… But he’s only like 4 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Roman is a tad descriptive for me but i can see it has a handsome appeal

2 Likes

I’ve loved [name_m]Roman[/name_m] for over a decade now! I’m using it as an honor name.

I know a child whose full name is R0m@n K!ng
As long as you don’t go that far I think it’s fine, nms but a very strong/tough name that’s still warm and sweet

1 Like

Love it! my great grandfather was named [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and a multitude of my cousins as well as my late uncle, have [name_m]Roman[/name_m] as middle names

I like it too. It’s solid and international with an adventurous vibe. It’s definitely having a bit of a boom at the moment but it’s such a warm, handsome name I can totally see why!

I’ve heard it a lot growing up on Spanish soap operas, but it wasn’t until recently that it stood out to me. Overall I think [name_m]Roman[/name_m] sounds strong and handsome. :slightly_smiling_face:

In real life I’ve never met anyone with that name, but I know people who do know a few Romans. I also love the name [name_u]Rome[/name_u], but that might be a little more of a GP :sweat_smile:

It’s getting so popular now in [name_u]America[/name_u] and U.K, that that really puts me off. Rising so fast in the charts at the same time as the unisex name [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] too. Over the past couple of years I’ve known quite a few [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and Rowans born and I must say I get the two names confused in my head now they’re both getting so popular. I think the name will date as it’s spring from nowhere and I predict it will reach the top 30 then sink without trace.

I think [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is such a strong, handsome name and I can definitely see why it’s rising in popularity. I only know one irl though, I think he suits the name.

I think of the cute little boy on the cooking videos!

I think if popularity is any sort of factor for you then obviously this is one of the top names to avoid as it’s the fastest riser so will be even more widely used over the coming years.
If popularity doesn’t bother you then I think it’s a nice enough name but seems to be a lot of minor celebs using it which makes it feel quite downmarket for me.

I’m seeing tons of commercials now for [name_m]Roman[/name_m] on TV in the US. It’s a men’s ED, hair loss, health stuff company lol. I wouldn’t use it personally.

Roman is a very strong beautiful name imo. I domt know any personally

This little [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and there’s another one who has a famous viral video walking with his little braces and talking to the dog telling the dog how he was walking for the first time. Both of these sweet boys made me love the name [name_m]Roman[/name_m] so much.

1 Like

There’s one in Madam Secretary. It doesn’t have very good associations for me (I won’t put them here because they’re inappropriate).

I know a female [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and that’s the only one I’ve ever met. I really like it on her which makes it difficult to picture it on a boy