Ronan Arthur is here...two weeks ago!

Sorry for taking so long to post the announcement but [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is here and he’s delicious!
He weighed in at 7lbs 6oz 19inches. He id adored by his parents and siblings and everyone else who has met him.

I am so thankful to all of you for being so patient with me. We are very happy with his name and have gotten really positive feedback. This website is such a great resource and the members are so lovely and kind and helpful. I am eternally grateful to all of you for your advice and support.

I think [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] will be proud of his badass name!

Thanks all!
[name]Tara[/name]

Ohmigosh! I’m so glad you went with [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]! Divine! Congrats!

[name]Tara[/name] I am so happy to see your birth announcement as I was waiting every day to hear the wonderful news. Warmest congratulations and so pleased that you have the perfect name for your little man!

love rollo

Thanks, phoebesmom and rollo!

We’re doing great! He’s really sweet aand starting to stay awake a good bit during the day which is fun. [name]Leo[/name] is mad about him and that is a great relief as I thought we would face some de-throning issues. [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Bell[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] are [name]Ronan[/name] crazy as well.

Thanks for all your well wishes!

[name]Tara[/name]

Congratulations!
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is such an amazing, handsome name! Sounds like a knight, and I see images of heraldry in deep, glowing colors. This is a name that I envy! [name]Love[/name] your taste. I just love the name [name]Arthur[/name] - it was my grandmother’s maiden name and my father’s middle name. And my cousin’s middle name.

Congratulations! I love the name [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] - so distinguished! [name]Glad[/name] to hear your whole family is doing well! :smiley: