Rook and Finn?

YouTuber Embers and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] had a baby boy a little while ago and named him [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] has an older brother named [name_m]Rook[/name_m]

Thoughts on [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Rook[/name_m]?

1 Like

I saw a tiktok on this lol ! I think the creator themselves said they went “less unique” which I don’t think matters as the names suit each other and ultimately they fell in love with the name! I do love [name_m]Rook[/name_m] it’s a guilty pleasure of mine, not a fan of [name_u]Finn[/name_u] but think it pairs well with the other !

1 Like

So cool together! I like that they are both single syllable, four letter names! And they both have that double letter thing going for them!

2 Likes

I love Ashley’s channel. I’ve watched her pregnancy and baby content since she was pregnant with Rook.

I’ve always been kinda neutral on the name Rook, although I do think it suits her minimalist vibe. But, I do like it more now that he has a brother called Finn (even though I’m not the biggest fan of Finn on its own either).

And this is why! The symmetry of the names is very cute and they work well together without being too ‘matchy’.

1 Like

[name_m]Rook[/name_m] sounds very close to [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] or [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]. I think I like [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] more, or maybe [name_m]Jake[/name_m] or [name_u]Jack[/name_u] for a short name with a k sound. [name_m]Rook[/name_m] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are cute but not my fav

1 Like