Rook and Finn?

YouTuber Embers and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] had a baby boy a little while ago and named him [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] has an older brother named [name_m]Rook[/name_m]

Thoughts on [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Rook[/name_m]?

1 Like

I saw a tiktok on this lol ! I think the creator themselves said they went “less unique” which I don’t think matters as the names suit each other and ultimately they fell in love with the name! I do love [name_m]Rook[/name_m] it’s a guilty pleasure of mine, not a fan of [name_u]Finn[/name_u] but think it pairs well with the other !

1 Like

So cool together! I like that they are both single syllable, four letter names! And they both have that double letter thing going for them!

2 Likes

I love Ashley’s channel. I’ve watched her pregnancy and baby content since she was pregnant with [name_m]Rook[/name_m].

I’ve always been kinda neutral on the name [name_m]Rook[/name_m], although I do think it suits her minimalist vibe. But, I do like it more now that he has a brother called [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (even though I’m not the biggest fan of [name_u]Finn[/name_u] on its own either).

And this is why! The symmetry of the names is very cute and they work well together without being too ‘matchy’.

1 Like

[name_m]Rook[/name_m] sounds very close to [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] or [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]. I think I like [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] more, or maybe [name_m]Jake[/name_m] or [name_u]Jack[/name_u] for a short name with a k sound. [name_m]Rook[/name_m] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are cute but not my fav

1 Like