Roosevelt

It’s been on and off our short list since we started talking about names, I love it but hate that he may be teased and called [name]Rose[/name]. WDYT? nn would probably be [name]Ro[/name].

I actually really like it. I love that vintage vibe it has but it is kind of clunky (I like that though, you may not). With the presidential connection, I don’t see a boy named [name]Roosevelt[/name] being teased. I like the nickname [name]Ro[/name].

Our girl names are all vintage and slightly clunky, so it’s definitely our style. Our girl options: [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Wilhelmina[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] :slight_smile:

Thumbs up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosey_Grier

I think of [name]Rosey[/name] [name]Greer[/name]! He was a football player and also did needlepoint! Awesome combo! I doubt anybody teased him! His full name was [name]Roosevelt[/name]. I think if you go with the [name]Ro[/name] nn from the start you can avoid [name]Rose[/name]. And I mean everyone knows it as a presidential name, how can people tease that? I think the style is really great with your girl names, too!