Rosa Emmanuelle / Emmanuella?

Thoughts on the below needed please! I googled it and everyone keeps mentioning the erotic films but I kind of see that as irrelevant now as it was so long ago??

Rosa [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_m]Patterson[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f] [name_m]Patterson[/name_m]

TIA x

Rosa [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is beautiful, I love it! Also, when I hear/see [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f], I think of [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] Rossum. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t get the other reference.

2 Likes

Rosa [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Rosa [name_f]Emanuelle[/name_f] is gorgeous

I love [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]! It’s gorgeous and unique.

Thank you everyone, feeling much more confident about my choice now :smiley:

Rosa [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is stunning!

Emmanuella!

I prefer [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]! [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f] seems like a bit of a mouthful.

Agree re: [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] Rossum. I always think of her when I see [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f], and she is such a talented and beautiful woman!

I have no idea what the erotic films even are. Never heard of anything like than in connection with these names?

Rosa [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is absolutely stunning and flows better than [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]. To me [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] sounds sophisticated and ethereal.

I understand that the Emmanuelle erotic films were a big thing in the 1970s but I really don’t think they’re relevant nowadays. Plus the name has plenty of other associations.

I never expected to like [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f]/e, but I love the combo [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]! This name is an absolute underused gem - elegant, traditional, unusual, sweet and romantic yet very powerful.
I think [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] sounds nicer with [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], but [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f] would be a good middle name too.

Rosa [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]

I think it’s a beautiful name, I think I like the “a” ending best

My name is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]! I suggest [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f].

My preference is [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f].