Rosalind

Our second daughter was born on september 12, 3 days before the due date.

She arrived safely and healthy, weighing a little under 7 pounds.

Thanks all for the help you gave us regarding her name.

In the end we settled on:
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

A couple weeks ago we thought we decided on the name [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], but I started doubting the combo after that and we decided to change the middle names. I’m so glad we kept [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], it was one of our top contenders since the beginning. We had a real hard time finding middles for it though, but after I went through very helpful suggestions from you guys, I got inspired and decided to mix our 2 top choices. And we loved it and you guys really liked it too :wink:

We are so happy everything turned out fine after a week of chaos and doubt, and we are so happy we chose [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. It suits her best of all :slight_smile:

Thanks to all and good luck!

5 Likes

Congrats! Such a gorgeous, classic name - simply stunning.

CongratulationS! A wonderful name :slight_smile:

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] {and} [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] are terrific together!

Warmest congratulations!

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is beautiful!

Congrats! It’s beautiful name… love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is beautiful!

I’m so glad you went with this choice!! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] has a beautiful name, just like her big sister. :slight_smile:

Congrats! Must be amazing to see the long-debated name on a beautiful little new life. Your girls are very lucky.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name. Congrats on your baby girl!

Congratulations!

Such a lovely name and sibset :slight_smile:

Aww I adore her name . So gorgeous and romantic .

Congratulations :slight_smile:

I love love love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]! :smiley: you have an awesome taste, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] sound wonderful together. Congrats!

What a gorgeous name–I adore [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]! Congratulations!

Congratulations, she has a really pretty name.

I love all three names! They flow very well. Congratulations!

Congrats! What an AMAZING name!

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is beautiful, and I love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] with [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!

Congratulations! What a beautifully named little girl! :smiley: And [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] are very pretty together.

1 Like