Rose Eden or Rose Ingrid is prettier

See the results of this poll: Rose Eden or Rose Ingrid is prettier

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Rose Eden : 20 (31%)
  • Rose Ingrid: 45 (69%)

I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

I prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] because [name_u]Eden[/name_u] kind of blends into [name_f]Rose[/name_f] so it sounds more like a mashup name (i.e., Roseden).

Definitely [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

I definitely prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. I find [name_u]Eden[/name_u] a very pretty name, though I would never use it myself, being an Athiest. I’m definitely not a fan of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. It just seems like a grumpy old woman name.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is lovely. I like the short, sweet and simple little [name_f]Rose[/name_f], with the strength and power of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. Also, both [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] have a great vintage feel, which has them mesh together really well.

I voted for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. Not only do I think [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is very pretty but I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a bit too thematic for me, since [name_u]Eden[/name_u] makes me think “Garden of [name_u]Eden[/name_u]” and what grows in gardens…roses.

Im really drawn to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is also pretty but feels too flowy like its one word. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is strong enough to be distinct from [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is gorgeous! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] sounds too literal, as another poster also said, like you’re explicitly referencing roses in the garden of [name_u]Eden[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! It’s a lovely name.
I voted for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. This is a strong and elegant combination. Since [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a short name, I also prefer to see it with a longer middle name. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is utterly beautiful.

I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is beautiful! Very distinct and unique combination, and great flow – I love it!

Very much in love with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]! It’s also on a working list of mine so I may be biased… But I love the meaning of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] much more than [name_u]Eden[/name_u].

It’s funny because I don’t generally think of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] as a “pretty” name and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is actually one of my favorites, but I find [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] the more striking and sophisticated combo. I also agree with the other posters that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] blends too much and almost sounds like one name.

I actually really like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] better than those two. But if I had to pick I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is prettier.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] followed by any name starting with a vowel will most likely sound like a mash-up.
Are there any non-vowel names you like?
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marin[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Jessa[/name_f]

I much prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. It’s a beautiful name.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], when said out loud, sounds like Rozeeden. In addition, it’s a bit too much of one theme. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is equated with the Garden of [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and roses grow in gardens.

Best of luck!