Rose impressions?

What would you think if you met a little [name]Rose[/name]? We are having girl #4. Probably foun with [name]Rose[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] ([name]Lorraine[/name] being a family name). Big sisters are: [name]Marie[/name], [name]Renee[/name] and [name]Noelle[/name]…

Very refreshed. I think [name]Rose[/name] is gorgeous as a first name. Not common enough to be in every class at a school, but not unusual to the point where no one has heard of it before. Simple, sleek, classic. Awesome pick!

[name]Rose[/name] is beautiful. No one in my family has the name [name]Rose[/name] as a first or middle name, so it feels fresh to me and it always delights me to see or hear it.

Never met anyone with the name [name]Rose[/name]. I think it is really pretty and refreshing. I would love to meet a little [name]Rose[/name]. It reminds me of [name]Golden[/name] Girls with one of the characters named [name]Rose[/name]. She was funny. I also like [name]Lorraine[/name] as a middle. It is a middle for a name on my long list.

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Rose[/name]. I would love to meet a [name]Rose[/name], and never have. For me, [name]Rose[/name] is the [name]Doctor[/name]'s companion, [name]Rose[/name] [name]Tyler[/name], and one of my favorite companions of all time, so it makes me think of someone brave, compassionate, and adventurous.

I absolutely adore the name [name]Rose[/name]! Like @shellezbellez, I also have the [name]Doctor[/name] Who connection. :]

It’s wonderfully refreshing to hear [name]Rose[/name] in the first name spot! [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rose[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] is beautiful, and would fit right in with sisters [name]Marie[/name], [name]Renee[/name], and [name]Noelle[/name].

it’s Great! I have met plenty of MN Roses, but only one [name]Rose[/name] for first name. As s first name I think it is lovely. As a MN I think it’s just a filler.

Well it’s not the same but my niece’s name is [name]Rosalie[/name] so she does answer to [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosie[/name] and she is simply one of the best children I have ever known (I may be biased but hey) her name is perfect and fits with her & I think [name]Rose[/name] is a great name, simple, sweet, underused and underrated really

I really really love [name]Rose[/name], to me it is the quintessential classic girl’s name. It works well with the siblings’ names and I think you should use it:)

I really really really love [name]Rose[/name]! It’s absolutley gorgeous. I have never met a little girl with the first name [name]Rose[/name] but would love to meet one. I know loads of little girls with the middle name [name]Rose[/name] which is a shame, I love it as a first and would love to see it more often as a first name.

I love [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, it’s beautiful. And it is perfect with her sisters names (all also very pretty).

[name]Rose[/name] as a fn is precious. I met a young girl named [name]Rose[/name], and her name was very refreshing. Also, her friends called her [name]Rosie[/name], which is adorable!

My grandmother’s name is [name]Rose[/name] and she is the only woman I have ever met with [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, as far as I recall. Her daughter, my aunt, is [name]Sharon[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and my cousin is [name]Roseanne[/name] and her daughter is [name]Cadence[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. For me, I’d love to use it as a middle, and I also like [name]Roselle[/name]/[name]Rosella[/name]. Beautiful and refreshing choice for a first name, but I love it as a middle, too. People call it a filler, but it is just classic and pretty and goes so well with many names and is a beautiful complement in my opinion. But it has family significance for me, so that could be why I don’t mind it as a middle. Great choice!!! [name]Lorraine[/name] flows so good with it too!

I like it, I think it works. I slightly prefer [name]Rosie[/name].

[name]Rose[/name] is a more…floral verson of [name]Kate[/name] to me. Same mental image pretty much, but slightly more antique, and garden like.

[name]Rose[/name] as a fn in ADORABLE

Sweet and beautiful, I think it’s great!

“Aw, sweet!”

I think [name]Rose[/name] is gorgeous; it’s so refreshing to see it as a first name!

I would be delighted to meet a baby girl/young girl named [name]Rose[/name] - it’s overdone in the MN slot - but as a FN I think it still sounds fresh (because it’s so tired as a MN).

It’s a favorite of mine and I’d happily use it.