rosemary aileen's twin sister...

hope im not overposting…but we are seriously up in the air!

hubs seems to be liking [name]rosemary aileen[/name] of late for his half of our girl twinset…

our other children are [name]marin elizabeth/name, [name]ocean white[/name] (m), and [name]pearl frances[/name] (f)

my chosen mn for my half of the twinset is bee, but i might use miel(e) if bee isn’t a great fit for the name i fall in love with (if i ever do…lol.)

we have a bit of a sea theme, but aren’t married to it…though rosemary does have a sea meaning…so we could still swing that way safely.

i have a name/favorite list started on this site…can you just click my name to see it? still new, not sure how it works.

For a vaguely watery theme:

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Bee[/name] – derived from the pronunciation of [name]Islay[/name], which is the name of a Scottish island

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Bee[/name] – [name]Cordelia[/name] is thought to be from the Celtic name Creiryddlydd (daughter of the sea)

[name]Nixie[/name] Mielle – as in water nixie

[name]Morgan[/name]/[name]Morganna[/name] Mielle – From the Old Welsh Morcant, a compound name thought to be composed of the elements m”r (sea) and cant (circle, completion)

Nineve Mielle – Lady of the [name]Lake[/name] in Arthurian legend

Melusina [name]Bee[/name] – In European legends and folklore, a feminine spirit of fresh waters in sacred springs and rivers

what would some good nn for cordelia be?

i like the nn romy for rosemary

[name]Cordelia[/name] - [name]Cora[/name] (my favorite), [name]Cori[/name], [name]Cord[/name], [name]Delia[/name], [name]Del[/name], [name]Dee[/name], [name]Lia[/name]