Rowan Elliot or Jude Elliot

Currently 24 weeks pregnant and keep bouncing backwards and forwards between these two!! Brother [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and surname [name_m]Baker[/name_m].

I like both, but especially love [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] would make for such a cool set of brothers, too :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like both names, but I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] wins for me!

I agree with [name_f]Katinka[/name_f] - [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are perfect together!

1 Like

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] here too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! They are both perfect! I can see why you are stuck. I might prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] with [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is wonderful

I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] sounds awesome with [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!

Both names are super handsome and both sounds great with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (he also have a stunning name). I slightly prefer the flow of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. I think I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] a bit more than [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], but [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a great set

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (LOVE [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]!) but they’re both very nice names.

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I don’t know! They’re both super handsome & go great w/[name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_m]Baker[/name_m]. I think that [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is slightly better w/[name_m]Baker[/name_m], so I’ll go for that. But really you could take both with you & let him tell you what his name is. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

Both names are such great choices. I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], especially with brother [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. but both names sound nice with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Baker[/name_m], so you can’t go wrong!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], I actually had this on my list a while back! The names sound perfect together to me. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is very handsome too, but I personally like the sound and look of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] more. Plus, [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sound like a perfect match for brother names :slight_smile:

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is beautiful. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] sound like the coolest brothers.

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: [name_m]Just[/name_m] saw your surname: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Baker[/name_m] is the name of dreamsssssss!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] ([name_u]Rohan[/name_u],[name_u]Roan[/name_u]) [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] has a nice ring to it and flows nice without [name_m]Fin[/name_m]
The duo [name_m]Fin[/name_m]&[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

1 Like

I just adore [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

I have very strong, less than positive feelings about [name_u]Jude[/name_u] that I won’t flesh out here, but even if I didn’t I think I would be in favor of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] in this case.

1 Like

I love both, but I slightly prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is my favorite boys name of all time. So, I don’t think you can go wrong, but I LOVE [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

Congratulations!

No wonder you’re flipping between the two, they’re both stunning! I think I’d go for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. I quite like how [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] would both be 1 syllable and 4 letters. Not necessary of course, but they sound snappy and cool together.

+1 :smile: