Rowan Elliot or Jude Elliot

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Baker[/name_m] is incredible! And [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are perfect together!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Baker[/name_m]- how can you possibly top that? Gorgeous name

I feel like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is getting to be quite popular and I can see it climbing faster than [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] which is another thing to consider perhaps.

I like both, but I prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] slightly.

I prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]!
I’m an unusual berry that isn’t a big fan of [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. I think because a close friends mum is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] to me haha

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are awesome brother names! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is a slam dunk!

I’d go with [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is squarely in the girl’s name camp now.

What a tough choice–these are such great options, and you really can’t go wrong! I would have a lot of trouble deciding between [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] independently–they both sound great with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Baker[/name_m], and both are wonderful names on their own. But for a brother for [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] jumped out at me right away. I love that they’re both one-syllable names that really pack a punch, and I like how the slight ruggedness of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] complements [name_u]Finn[/name_u]’s subtle nature connection. A match made in heaven, in my opinion!

They are both wonderful but my vote goes to [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is far and away my favorite—I ADORE [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]! I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] better as a combo, though—[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is almost too many unisex names for one combo for me. I agree with the others that [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] make great brothers, too, but my heart is with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] 1000%.

If that helps at all. :joy::joy:. Either option will be lovely—good luck, mama!

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Baker[/name_m] is a coooooool name. It’s my pick!

Both are great… but I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sounds better with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] :slight_smile: