Rowan?

I knew a boy in elementary school named [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. He was a little odd. Coupled with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] Atkinson, I’ve never been a fan of the name. However, I do love it for girls. Funny how our individual preferences work!

If you love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], I would recommend it as a middle. [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is great!

I LOVE [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. He’s by far one of my favorite names (top 5 certainly, if not too 3), and I could easily see myself with a [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] one day! [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is on my own list, and I love the mixture between swashbuckling and cuddly.

I see him as a kindhearted bookworm who loves reading stories about duels, pirates, heroes, and warriors (one day [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] [name_m]Dumas[/name_m] and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Rice[/name_u] [name_m]Burroughs[/name_m] will be his favorite authors :heart:), he gives the best hugs to Mama, is kind to people and animals alike, and learns piano begrudgingly but one day, as an adult, really appreciates that his mom wouldn’t let him give it up. He grows up to be the kindest, most good-hearted man who uses his strength and wisdom to make the world a better place. His laughter makes your own heart sing, and people love to be around him.

There could never be enough Rowans, imo. I adore him. He’s perfect. And [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is great! I have a friend who has a girl [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], but honestly, it could never make me love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] for my one-day son less. He’s one of those names that just feels perfect in every single way. :heart:

I hope you get the chance to use him! All the best!

I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. Ironically, I’ve only ever met boys/men with this name. I love how soft it is and the nature vibes it evokes, I think it ages really well. It compliments [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] beautifully.

I would do [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] with something strong and perhaps a little more classical in the middle. If you still have concerns about it sounding too feminine, how about [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]? Its very similar but isn’t unisex.