Rowan's sister has arrived!

At 4:43pm on the 29th of [name_u]December[/name_u], 4 days late, our little girl arrived.

We went into the hospital with the intention of naming her [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], but when she arrived she looked like neither a [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] nor a [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]. We went back to our longer lists, and ended up picking [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], which fits her perfectly.

[name_f]Cypress[/name_f] is a tree, like her older brother [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]'s first name, and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] means ‘born at [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]’, which we loved for its reference to her due date, which was [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] day.

That is a seriously fantastic name! I really dig it, kudos!

Such a lovely name! [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] is a wonderful sibset! Congratulations!

[name_f]Cypress[/name_f] is fit for a princess!

So excited for you! Congratulations on your healthy baby! -and I totally voted for [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] from the get go! Awesome name.

Congrats! [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is beautiful and unexpected. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Cypress[/name_f], particulalry next to [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]! Super cute!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] are fantastic together, congratulations!

Congratulations x