Rowena

Is [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] usable? Or better as a middle name?

I say it’s def usable as a fn!
I always think of [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] Ravenclaw, but your average person would prob think it was a “more feminine” version of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (which I think is unisex anyways…)
I’ve always thought it sounded elegant. :slight_smile:

Totally usable. I have it on my list as a middle, but that’s because I love it so much next to my fn choice. If I were to make another combo, I’d totally use [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] up front. It’s so lovely and elegant. :slight_smile:

Completely usable and beautiful.

I think it is. I would use it.

Definitely usable. I think of [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] Ravenclaw, too, and of a character from a book that I read as a child. But yeah, with all the Rowens running around, the name should be familiar enough.

100% usable as a first or middle. A very lovely name, whimsical, and magical, but not super out there. Maybe be aware of differences in pronunciation i.e. [name_f]Ro[/name_f]-enn-uh and [name_f]Ro[/name_f]-ee-nuh.

Totally usable. [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] is so beautiful. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] is completely usable.

I love [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] and I think it’s totally usable, especially due to [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] growing popularity!

It’s totally usable. I think most people would recognize it immediately, and, as others have said, with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowen[/name_u] becoming quite popular, [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] will be a familiar but refreshing change.

I don’t like it, but, sure, it’s useable.