Royal Name Thread

♔ [name_m]Count[/name_m] [name_m]Thibault[/name_m] and [name_f]Countess[/name_f] Désirée (née [name_f]Princess[/name_f] of Hohenlohe) of [name_m]Ursel[/name_m] welcomed their first child, a daughter named Félicité, on 30 [name_f]October[/name_f] 2013.

♔ [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] de Merode and his wife, [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Pigott, welcomed their first children, twin girls named [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f], on 31 [name_f]October[/name_f] 2013.

@shvibziks - I just wanted to express my appreciation at your posting all of the new royal and aristocratic names from around the world. I’ve been an avid royal watcher since childhood, I recognize many of the the parents names. It’s hard to keep up with all of the births but you make it easier! A big thank you from [name_f]Canada[/name_f] to Denmark. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @[name_u]Mischa[/name_u], that truly means a lot to me :smiley: And it’s a pleasure doing it (it secretly also makes it all a bit easier for myself and my blog - to have the majority of the births listed somewhere, lol).

I’d also like to express my love for this thread! Here in the USA, we hardly get any coverage of any royal family that isn’t British, so I appreciate learning about minor members of other royal families. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Thank you @caramichelle :smiley: Your appreciation is appreciated!

As expected,

♔ [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Jaime[/name_u] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Viktória of [name_m]Bourbon[/name_m]-Parma are expecting their first child in February 2014.

It was so obvious on their wedding day, lol, and yay, I’m so happy for them! I like Viktória a lot.

♔ [name_f]Countess[/name_f] [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] of Oultremont and her husband, [name_m]Hugues[/name_m] de Mol, welcomed their first child, a daughter named Nour, on 9 [name_u]November[/name_u] 2013.

The name Nour is so enchanting. This thread is a fascinating read, thank you so much for updating it @shvibziks!

You’re welcome, @ciottolo, and thanks :slight_smile:

♔ [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Rashid[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Zeina of [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] welcomed their first child, a son named [name_f]El[/name_f] [name_m]Hassan[/name_m], on 1 [name_u]December[/name_u] 2013.

♔ [name_f]Countess[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] of Oultremont and [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] Humblet welcomed their first child, a daughter named Anouchka, on 23 [name_u]November[/name_u] 2013.

♔ [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Casiraghi and her partner, [name_m]Gad[/name_m] Elmaleh, welcomed their first child together, a son named Raphaël, on 17 [name_u]December[/name_u] 2013.

A half-brother for Noé (Elmaleh’s son from a previous relationship)

♔ [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Aude[/name_f] of [name_m]Bourbon[/name_m]-Parma and her longtime partner, [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] Lasson, welcomed their second child, a girl named [name_f]Zita[/name_f], at some point in 2013.

A sister for [name_m]Milo[/name_m] (2010)

♔ [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] of Bavaria and her husband, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] of Lippe-Weissenfeld, welcomed their first child, a son named [name_m]Louis[/name_m]-[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m] Beatus [name_m]Bernhard[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Julio[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], on 16 [name_f]September[/name_f] 2013.

♔ [name_m]Christian[/name_m] and [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] (née Griesel), The Hereditary [name_m]Prince[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] zu Fürstenberg, welcomed their first child, a son named Tassilo [name_m]Heinrich[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m], on 24 [name_u]December[/name_u] 2013.

♔ [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Karolina[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] Czartoryska and her husband, [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] Władysław Czarniecki, welcomed their third child and first daughter, [name_f]Waleria[/name_f], on 19 [name_u]December[/name_u] 2013.

A sister for [name_u]Jan[/name_u] Kazimierz (2010) and Tadeusz [name_m]Antoni[/name_m] (2012).

♔ [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Félix of Luxembourg are expecting their first child in [name_u]June[/name_u] 2014.

♔ [name_f]Zara[/name_f] (née [name_m]Phillips[/name_m]) and [name_m]Mike[/name_m] Tindall welcomed a baby girl on 17 [name_u]January[/name_u] 2014, making Her [name_u]Majesty[/name_u] The [name_f]Queen[/name_f] a great-grandmother for the fourth time. A name will be released in due course.

♔ [name_f]Countess[/name_f] [name_f]Juliane[/name_f] of Stolberg-Wernigerode and her husband, [name_m]Damien[/name_m] Jdanoff, welcomed their second child and first daughter, [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], on 4 [name_f]July[/name_f] 2013.

A sister for [name_m]Anton[/name_m] (2009).

♔ [name_m]Karl[/name_m]-[name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Prinzhorn welcomed their second child, a daughter named [name_f]Olga[/name_f], sometime in 2013.

A sister for [name_f]Milda[/name_f] (2011).

♔ [name_f]Countess[/name_f] [name_f]Selina[/name_f] von Almeida and her partner, [name_m]Mario[/name_m] Puxhandl, welcomed twin daughters, [name_f]Lia[/name_f] [name_m]Sol[/name_m] and [name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], sometime in 2013.

Sisters for [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (2003).

1 Like

Name is [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].