Royal names needed desperately!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Okay I’m writing this dystopian book and I absolutely need names for this family. They are not royal but are really high class in their society. I have the name for the main character the youngest of this family, [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]. [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] is a wild spirit who believes in standing up for what’s right no matter what, she’s crazy for adventure and fun and loves to make people happy, then she starts seeing the truths in the society, the truths that the high class typically don’t see. But I need names for her two older sisters and brother. Her sisters do what society tells them to do, quiet and pretty just as society tells them to be. Her brother is such a good man and tries to make everyone happy and keep peace, he has a particular fondness for [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] and tries to keep her out of as much trouble as possible. For her sisters I was thinking like maybe [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] or names like that. For her brother I honestly have no idea. And last names would help too!!! Thank you so much!!!

These recent [name_u]Berry[/name_u] Juice articles might be of help, esp. the first one:

Apart from that, maybe [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Oceane[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

I love the name [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] :).

Brother- [name_m]Darius[/name_m], [name_u]Blaze[/name_u], [name_u]Linden[/name_u], [name_m]Drake[/name_m], [name_m]Marcel[/name_m], Aidric, [name_m]Armand[/name_m], [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_m]Thorin[/name_m], [name_u]Torrey[/name_u], [name_m]Cecil[/name_m], [name_m]Fraser[/name_m], [name_m]Idris[/name_m], [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]

Sisters- [name_f]Ursula[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Joanna[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Alda[/name_f], [name_f]Alma[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Irene[/name_f], [name_f]Adela[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Leona[/name_f], [name_f]Veda[/name_f], [name_f]Bryony[/name_f], [name_f]Lida[/name_f], [name_f]Calla[/name_f]